In the old days, a writer could focus on writing. The processes of producing and marketing the book would be handled by the publisher. Even if you have a publisher these days, you will need to handle at least some of the business aspects of being an author yourself. This collection of posts may help:
- Before you write to agents, here is how to plan for when you get the call in response.
- Some authors are making the leap from traditional publishing to Indie, because self publishing may now be your best choice.
- And another: consider self-publishing.
- 7 dirty little book publishing secrets that every writer needs to know.
- How to write a book description
- How to deal with people judging you and your work?
- 100 of the Best Websites for Writers.
- How to be a prolific writer and hold down a day job at the same time!
- Stop waiting to be picked.
Visit my websites via the links at the top of this page.