Today’s post is a collection of links:
- How to create memorable characters.
- One simple thing to become more productive as a writer.
- 3 reasons you should use Scrivener for your book.
- Five ways to make good writing great.
- Wait a minute while I procrastinate.
- Six provocative ways to become a ‘Real’ writer.
- Writing when no one is listening.
- 10 secrets to write better stories.
- The REAL secret to writing a bestseller.
- What writing a horrible first draft reveals about you.
- What to do about your first draft.
- Discover the healing power of writing your own story.
Visit my websites via the links at the top of this page.